CCSI professionals have managed and administered training programs for over 2,000 users.
The highlights of our training programs are:
- User training materials are role-oriented. The user receives only the training material relevant to her/his job function.
- Training materials are distributed to the users as they attend training. Users are able to make notes on the materials during classes, thereby building their own reference material. This creates a feeling of ownership in the manuals.
- Our documentation has a “need to know” structure. We concentrate on business processes, and on specifics the user must know. We do not document transactions or processing that is not specific to your company.
- CCSI documentation is tutorial-style, modular and easy to maintain.
- We provide users with learning aids such as Exercises and Quick Reference Cards.