The purpose of a process review is for the CCSI team to hold meetings with the client’s functional development teams to discuss the project work done to date. During these meetings and throughout the remainder of the process review phase CCSI will:
- Review business process flows
- Review test scripts completed
- Review security responsibilities setup in the system
- Review functional roles being affected by the roll out
- Review templates used by CCSI and samples of deliverables
- Review and make decision on CCSI custom template or Oracle Tutor
Following our review of the scripts, we will make recommendations to the client’s functional development teams regarding:
- How well the scripts lay the foundation for end user documentation and training materials.
- How effectively the business process flows will fit with the training material development.